Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
he looks like a beggar... with this face O.O

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
LOL Tassotti's also funny :D

Borriello's suspended from competition, but he still is part of the squad and needs to keep training...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like the goober who put his hand on Kaka's head. Plus, was that Tassotti or Lurch from "The Addams Family"?

LMAO... is there some time [Pirlo's] not sleepy?
The scary part is that he's younger than me, and yet he looks about forty.

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Guys Abramovich will be at the hotel today to talk about to possible transfer of Shevchenko back to Milan and reguarding some other players ... his jet is set to land in malta at noon! he will attend lunch with the Ancelotti and co.

Shit Shit shit i just took photos wwith cafu inzaghi etc.. and my camera want let me see thme it says they are corupetd am about ot shoot it

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cassius said:
Guys Abramovich will be at the hotel today to talk about to possible transfer of Shevchenko back to Milan and reguarding some other players ... his jet is set to land in malta at noon! he will attend lunch with the Ancelotti and co.

You're joking. :eek:

My gosh. I don't know what to think.

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
censorthiis said:
You're joking. :eek:

My gosh. I don't know what to think.

No am not, the press is all over the place ... Milan set of for their first training session half of the team is training at the national stadium .. the other half are at the Resort Gym working out and using the beach ... as well... it looked like it would rain this morning but the sun is coming out ... so all looks good !!

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wow. I'm still pretty gobsmacked about Abramovich. Well...I don't know. "Possible transfer"? Other players...? Hmm...

But how's the camera?

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
censorthiis said:
Wow. I'm still pretty gobsmacked about Abramovich. Well...I don't know. "Possible transfer"? Other players...? Hmm...

But how's the camera?

Well it might be some other players aswell am sure its about sheva. .. according to the jurnalists up at the resort its about sheva but u know how these wankers like to stir things up !

And my camera I think its due to the driver am trying to find the damn disc... as i can see the pic on the camera but i cant get it on to the pc... well i am sure i will get more pics ... as they are here for quite a few days ... so ... am ok, am gonna go have to buy a new camera i think :)

If you want wierd would you belive it that IBRAHIM BA is with the SQUAD i cant belive it what the hell is he doing here !!

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
cassius, you are extremely lucky dude..whats with that purple scarfs...looks awful
i know purple is da new blakc this year but still exaggurating like that? yuck

censorthiis, i love your siggy..

THANX ALOT FOR SHARING THESE PICS

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahim Baaaa!!! Wtf

The Milan contingent, led by coach Carlo Ancelotti, arrived on an Air Malta flight. Gazzetta dello Sport reported yesterday that Milan will have 27 players in Malta and confirmed that French winger Ibrahim Ba, a former Milan player, will be in the squad in his bid to regain full fitness after a short stint in Sweden with Djurgarden.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sorry for going off topic, but Sheva's not going anywhere after less than one measly season. When will people wake up?

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Sorry for going off topic, but Sheva's not going anywhere after less than one measly season. When will people wake up?

Well i'd like to think so but anything is possible.. i can't belive they've actually signed Ibrahim BA back ... so anything is possible :) bringing him back is a sign of how deperate we are... !!

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Cassius said:
Well i'd like to think so but anything is possible.. i can't belive they've actually signed Ibrahim BA back ... so anything is possible :) bringing him back is a sign of how deperate we are... !!
well i havent seen him play.......and when are you allowed to take a break dude??? Well if its during the meeting with abramovich go and molotv him for taking sheva away.......... :mad:

chelitalia

entre los dos
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossoneri - Azzurri - Sheva - Rui Costa
Cassius said:

Shit Shit shit i just took photos wwith cafu inzaghi etc.. and my camera want let me see thme it says they are corupetd am about ot shoot it

gosh!! i cant believe u've actually seen milan players in person.. off the field so close-up!! what a wonderful way for you to kick start 2007.. u wouldnt know how much i envy u!!

i'm dreaming of the day when i can get to see milan players close-up and take photos with them!!.. no way they would come to Singapore.. i'll choose meeting them over any superstars anytime, anywhere!!

kaka looks even more gentlemanly with his glasses on!!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA ALWAYS LOOKED EXTREMLEY HAWT WITH GLASSES ON!
i just keep looking at dme pics, like chelitalia, you (cassius) wouldn't knwo how much we envy you but also happy for your sake..it's a dream come true for any milanfan & i'm happy that it came true for you ;)

:devil2: i haven't given up hope on meeting maldini sumeday (sumone here did) ....:devil2:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
costacurta.jpg

LOL... bad hair day for ole Billy ?

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
I hope that they had a good holiday because that doesn't look terribly relaxing, Kaka looks very patient for a man who has been hit on the head, pippo looks like a madman and Pirlo looks, well, Pirlo like. Thanks very much for the pictures. Abramovic eh?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
costacurta.jpg

LOL... bad hair day for ole Billy ?

Still he looks way better than Tassoti heheh ..

tassotti.jpg

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
More Pics

Ehy guys i tought i'd post you some more pictures i will upload the others onto my site once am done with all of them and post the link here but here are a few

kaka on the way to the coach
kaka3.jpg

kaka signing some autographs
kaka4.jpg

gattuso avoiding the fans
gattus_inzaghi.jpg

Kalac & Simic
kalac_simic.jpg

Its an unbeliavble atmosphere i still cant belive its happening i got photos with cafu inzaghi gattuson, pirlo, Maldini, Gourcuff...am still trying to get the others .....

Another thing i noticed non of the players seem in a good mood they all look angry for some reason ...and dont look one bit relaxed maybe due to the heavy training ..... apart form one who is always smiling the great CAFU.

And yes Ibrahim Ba is here i actually saw him i can't belive it they've actaully got him back ...

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Cassius, you're like the luckiest fuck alive. LOL
I'm really jealous, but I can understand that you're walking on pink clouds and not on the ground.. :D

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanEqualsLove said:
Cassius, you're like the luckiest fuck alive. LOL
I'm really jealous, but I can understand that you're walking on pink clouds and not on the ground.. :D

Wouldn't you dude.... and am so playing the lottery every week this year .. who knows my luck might just work out fine for me .. in 2007 :)......

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Cassius said:
And yes Ibrahim Ba is here i actually saw him i can't belive it they've actaully got him back ...
You have to take pictures of Ba, this is a lifetime event.

Kaka has more facial hair, he is trying to look like a MAN...

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassius said:
Wouldn't you dude.... and am so playing the lottery every week this year .. who knows my luck might just work out fine for me .. in 2007 :)......

LOL good luck to you then!! :D hope 2007 turns out good for you

thanx alot for sharing dem pics :D :D keep dem coming :tongue:

Cassius said:
Another thing i noticed non of the players seem in a good mood they all look angry for some reason ...and dont look one bit relaxed maybe due to the heavy training ..... apart form one who is always smiling the great CAFU.

damn,,thats a bad thing right? yeah of course it's bad LOL..,maybe they're really consentrating on performing and training :rolleyes: :D

CAFU is great..just great, did you take a pic with him too? gosh, i'd to almost anything to get your milan stuff collection right now :eek: :eek:

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
LOL good luck to you then!! :D hope 2007 turns out good for you

Thank you ... same goes to you :)

CAFU is great..just great, did you take a pic with him too? gosh, i'd to almost anything to get your milan stuff collection right now :eek: :eek:

Yup i got photos with him but on my other camera and am having problems with the memory card so took it to the guy to sort it out for me - and bought another camera for the occasion :) hehehe and my collection kicks ass... :) wont trade it form a million bucks :)

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Sandro, Pirlo, Pippo, Rino, Pato, TS, Janku, Kaka, Gourcuff
Cassius THANK YOU! you're so lucky!
I can't wait to see you other pictures :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassius said:
Thank you ... same goes to you :)
:)

thanx you :D :D

Cassius said:
Yup i got photos with him but on my other camera and am having problems with the memory card so took it to the guy to sort it out for me - and bought another camera for the occasion :) hehehe and my collection kicks ass... :) wont trade it form a million bucks :)
man, i believe you...even I wouldn't trade my collection if i was you :o :D

great, & we can't wait for your pics...good luck :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Well I was lucky 2 saw Milan live in a CL game and Sheva scored 4 goals in that game but its nothing compare 2 what Cassius aka lucky bastard is having.
Happy 4 u man.
Still the 1 thing I have in mind is : did we really signed Ba or he is just there 2 train ? :head:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Ba is there for rehabilitation .. nothing else..

Cassius , nice pictures , can you share more ? :) thanks for the current ones.. by the way .. Gattuso avoiding the fans ? Uhh , they seem really in bad mood.. its so different than in previous years... things have changed to much..

FUCK YOU CALCIOPOLI!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What does he look like now, BA I mean ?

No, we haven't signed him (yet).

Schedule