Dida Thread

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Lol they would have dropped the word "inter" > the fan I meant :mad:

SouthClaw said:
That's such bullshit. How can a fan put a player up for sale? The transfer window isn't even open yet.
It was on eBay amico

Dida failed to attract great interest on eBay. The price, before the Brazilian international was removed from the auction site on Friday, had reached 71 euros ($96.66) after 25 bids.

Last edited:

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
SouthClaw said:
That's such bullshit. How can a fan put a player up for sale? The transfer window isn't even open yet.
My word professor, thats poor for someone who wrote a thesis in sarcastic and ironic comedy. You do realise he isn't actually selling Dida? Its just a protest to his continual fuck-ups.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
their protest can go down the drain - fools

just curios Tsar: are those the flag colours of European countries (your sig)?

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it is the proposed flag of a United Europe, designed by architect Rem Koolhaas. It is a bar code that is made up of the flag of each member state.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
The person who put the idiot up for sale did a good job,he doesnt deserve to be Milan's number 1, hell!!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Tsar said:
crazywhateveritisyouare: I've been a Milan fan since before you knew what football was, and while I don't see why I should justify my credentials to you, sufice to say I qualify more than spaffing over semi-naked pictures on Milan players.
and your point is? :o

ok i know you have dyslexia and all the other diseases in this world but please....now pay close attention: how did you get space between "milan" and "players" ? ..... you might try to do the same with "crazywhateveritisyouare" too :o we're not judging you...no we're not..just giving you advice on how to make your posts understandable :D
and btw the way: i said "YOUR" not "YOU'RE" ;)

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Tsar said:
My word professor, thats poor for someone who wrote a thesis in sarcastic and ironic comedy. You do realise he isn't actually selling Dida? Its just a protest to his continual fuck-ups.
Give me YOU'RE address. I'll mail you a sarcasm detector.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Actually he had a rrly good match vs Man Utd.....unfortunate mistake but he saved like three big chances. Hopefully in San Siro he will perform as good as in old trafford but without the msitake :)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Rizini said:
ROME, April 27 (Reuters) - An angry AC Milan fan put Brazil goalkeeper Dida up for sale on the internet ahead of next week's Champions League semi-final return with Manchester United.

The 33-year-old, who joined Milan in 2000, was a hero after the shootout win over Juventus in the 2003 Champions League final but his popularity has slumped after a series of errors.

He was criticised following last week's 3-2 first-leg defeat to United at Old Trafford, when he flapped a Cristiano Ronaldo header into his own net and then left his near post exposed for Wayne Rooney to blast home a stoppage-time winner.

Dida failed to attract great interest on eBay. The price, before the Brazilian international was removed from the auction site on Friday, had reached 71 euros ($96.66) after 25 bids.
Merged with the official Dida thread :)

I can't believe the disrespect. I'm not happy either with certain performances of his but at least Dida's been with us for quite a long time now and deserves a bit of gratitude for his past performances.

The only player who should be put on sale this way is Gilardina :rolleyes:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
you mean Alberto Girlydiver?

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ah c'mon back to dida.... not that I'm a (Gila - damn what was the word they used? during the war of words for ronnie :rolleyes: ) Nvm
EDIT: groupie was the word
just that I tend to defend our players :)

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Respect 2 Dida.
His season is better than half our players + was our best player when 4 more than 2-3 seasons b4 -- > Better than Sheva + Kaka back then.
But 2005-2006 + the current 1 showed me that he is shaky & I want a new GK next year.
Also I think this might even b good 2 him 2 have a new team + a new challenge since a GK can play till after he is 35-36.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Kyara said:
You mean Oli, right? :D

I still think he's way more skilled than girly though and can do better as a lone striker.
Exactly.
If Gila deserve 2 stay after the current season when he is Italian + makin his second season then so does Oli who never had half the faith given 2 Gila.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
From acmilan.com:

RONALDO ON DIDA
4/29/2007

Ronie defended his best friend Nelson Dida: 'Anyone can make mistakes. I don't understand why it is possible to criticise Nelson, it's impossible for me because he is the most professional player I have ever seen, He's always first to arrive and last to leave training. In any case, he is relaxed and feeling good as he will show.'

I just think that's really sweet. Whether or not they're actually 'best friends'...I don't know. Regardless... :)

MahmoodAB

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all Milanese are one
really dont understand some people when they critisize our best and one of the best goalkeepers ever - Dida

Dida is great and will always be, everybody makes mistakes as ronaldo said.
he blocks sum great shots, but the only small problem he has is, he comes out of the goal in a wrong time sometimes, but overall he's my fav goalkeeper
done alot for milan, just needs to focus abit more

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I'd like a new goalkeeper, but definitely not this summer. I believe Nelson still has a lot to give to the team and given the fact that given the task set before him he will rise to the challenge.

Forza Dida, as long as you're in Milan, you have my support

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Kyara said:
You mean Oli, right? :D

I still think he's way more skilled than girly though and can do better as a lone striker.

Yeah, the Oily maderchod :D

Well, Gila has scored more than five times the number of goals as Oil + had a decent first season. There was obviously going to be a lot of pressure on him with Shave's departure and Oil was supposed to take some weight off his shoulders ... something he isn't capable of. Maybe the pressure got to Gila.

Either way, he's scored + done more for Milan than Oil ... if we should sell Gila, Oil should be lone gone.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo on Dida:

He is the most Professional player on the Planet.

"He's always first to arrive and last to leave training. In any case, he is relaxed and feeling good, as he will show us."

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Come on Dida ... motivation is not lacking! Perform miracles, do whatever you must to keep a clean sheet. That will make passage to Athens a lot easier.

Show us why you're our number one!

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
madtherchot said:
Come on Dida ... motivation is not lacking! Perform miracles, do whatever you must to keep a clean sheet. That will make passage to Athens a lot easier.

Show us why you're our number one!

That's because Buffon is with Juventus; I agree though ... he should keep a clean sheet, while I know he wouldn't.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
i don't really care if he doesn't keep a clean-sheet... as long as we advance...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that a clean sheet would make life a lot easier ... and above Nesta + whoever his partner is, Dida will be crucial ... maybe even more so than Kaka'.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It would be nice, but I don't give a fig if there isn't a clean sheet. I just want him to do well and help us to victory.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Ronaldo said nice words about Dida. Dida will come good. He is a great keeper. C'mon son!!

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
hope we win tomorrow..
and hope dida clean sheet

Last edited:

Schedule