Dida Thread

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
edika_kaka said:
lol..
i thought match milan vs man utd today..
hahah..
isnt it tomorrow in malaysia....suggesting its today for you?

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Even if it's tomorrow there...the match would still be a day away for him/her.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Ronaldo said nice words about Dida. Dida will come good. He is a great keeper. C'mon son!!
He credits Dida with helping him get his head straight before the '02 WC final, as he was afraid of a repeat of the disastrous '98 title game.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
radioactivenerd said:
isnt it tomorrow in malaysia....suggesting its today for you?
put it this way it's our thursday 0245
a clean sheet is good provided we crush them to dust upfront - with goals

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Win Milan board game

clubmilan.jpg

Think you know all you need to know about Milan? Well why don’t you prove it to your friends and family with the superb ‘Calcio Che Passione’ board game. With 1,500 questions – written by the Calcio Italia team – on Milan and Serie A football there will be no debate over who is the Rossoneri expert in your house. We have five games to give away (questions and answers in Italian). To stand a chance of winning just answer this simple question:

Q: What nationality is Milan goalkeeper Nelson Dida?

For entry details, please see the May issue of Calcio Italia magazine.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/competitions.html

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
We have five games to give away (questions and answers in Italian). To stand a chance of winning just answer this simple question:

Q: What nationality is Milan goalkeeper Nelson Dida?
Um....German? :rolleyes:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
BMWTaylor said:
Um....German? :rolleyes:
Oo , Id love to see Me try
Here it Goes
is he Ugandian?? :conf:

Last edited:

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
I think he needs to put on "The-Dida-That-Brought-Munich-Down"

here's what I want to see this wednesday

some of Dida's heroics

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
There were plenty of chants of encouragment for Nelson Dida from the fans present at Milanello as Milan went through their final work-out ahead of facing Manchester United

Final session

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
There were plenty of chants of encouragment for Nelson Dida from the fans present at Milanello as Milan went through their final work-out ahead of facing Manchester United

Final session
That's really cool. All I ask of him, PLEASE don't let that go for naught tomorrow night. If he's not even tested, I'll be satisfied.

KakatheSublime

Primavera
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
That's really cool. All I ask of him, PLEASE don't let that go for naught tomorrow night. If he's not even tested, I'll be satisfied.

I will second that. And, if he is tested, please don't give up the stupid goals!! Van der Sar has issues with long range shots, let's hope he gets the majority of the play over Dida!
Forza Milan!!!

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
I have a good feeling Dida will be MOTM even if we win it in normal time.

Agent Orange

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Nesta, Weah, Boban, Maldini, Albertini
ORez said:
I have a good feeling Dida will be MOTM even if we win it in normal time.

Nah, I hope our offensive players will be the most important on the pitch, especially Kaka. If Dida will have so much work to do at San Siro against United, that will mean they are at least as dominating as us.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agent Orange said:
Nah, I hope our offensive players will be the most important on the pitch, especially Kaka. If Dida will have so much work to do at San Siro against United, that will mean they are at least as dominating as us.
True that. Having a Kaka or Pippo as MOTM means that we're putting the ball into the net.

It still resonates with me that during Brazil's WC suckfest, their best players were the defense.

Reaction score
dida is so bad

Dida must be replaced now! he makes me angry, he is so bad on Champions League! REPLACE DIDA NOW! Even storari is better then him!

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Dvamer888 said:
Dida must be replaced now! he makes me angry, he is so bad on Champions League! REPLACE DIDA NOW! Even storari is better then him!
Um, yeah. Thank God we have your intelligence otherwise we would have had a worldclass keeper like Dida in the goal. And who wants that?

And exactly how long have you been watching football? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know how I want to expend my energy right now? Go to The Sun office and cut the balls off of whoever wrote that bullshit Dida article. And, big surprise, Goal.com and Tribalfeces picked it up as if it were true. The link's in my sig.

Dvamer888 said:
Jesus, did they let you out of the basement just for today's game? :head:

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
I in no way meant we werent gonna kick ass in the attack, but I do expect Manu to have a go at it too, and Dida will be there to deliever.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Dida is a great keeper, though I have doubted his abilities at times ( he has proven me wrong everytime :D ) As long as the defense is solid he should have no trouble cause his reflexes make him a great outside shot stopper. So, let's hope dida pulls a gilardino and plays better after all this shit in the media against him!

Forza Dida, wish you all the luck and a clean sheet.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Alright folks ... off to watch the game. Nervous as fuck :( + going to watch it with a bunch of pro-United friends. Wish me luck :)

What hasn't been said. I think all of us have opened our hearts to this team who have provided us with yet more memories even though it looked like this season was going to be a one to forget. The lads have gotten this far, and whether they make it or not, are heroes for me.

Make us proud.

Forza Milan :proud:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
black%20panther.jpg

I want THIS tonight.

Its going to be one of the biggest games that could determine his future with the club! Come on Dida, bring out the panther in you! :)

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Dvamer888 said:

Mate, don't take it personally but I need to vent.
I have enough of this Dida bashers.
Well, he made some mistakes. But who is without a mistake?
Everybody makes mistakes. You too.
It really seems that so many people forget how many great saves Dida made this season.
He is our goalkeeper and he is fucking great. :star:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for an excellent performance. I wonder what the fans said yesterday to pump him up? :)

Schedule