Eurovision

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Biggest crock of shit ever invented, the only country that comes out looking good in this is Italy - for not entering in the first place.

Maldini

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
this eurovision was freaking awsome..even though i wanted moldova or belarus to win...i still thought serbia was pretty damn cool :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
YAY serbia won and this was the first time serbia was in the competition as a independent nation

but its soo pathetic, the politics etc..whats even more pathetic is the norwegian newspapers: for years norway has made it to the final and everything was kewl. This year they were kicked out and the newspapers goes "its pathetic that its all about politics (now nobody will vote for poor norway)" :rolleyes:

congratz to serbia though

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Fuck Eurovision, I'm mad.
The ARK ROCKED, Sweden should've won it!
Baby I'm The Worrying Kind

Moves, I like to make 'em
Grooves, I like to shake 'em,
Shake 'em from my troublesome mind
'Cause sometimes you'll find
That I'm out of my mind
You see baby, I'm the worrying kind​
All those tiny countries in the eastern Europe just vote for each other bloody hell, who can possibly vote for Ukraine..JESUS CHRIST.
To hell with Eurovision now, but Serbia ..ok average song. whatever.

Last edited:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well its politics as always..The countries from ex-Yu voted for eachother,the ex Soviet countries devided the votes between them and of course the Scandinavian countries vote for eachother...

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
Tsar said:
Biggest crock of shit ever invented, the only country that comes out looking good in this is Italy - for not entering in the first place.

I AGREE!!!

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
I liked Hungary best
The woman sang well and the song was good

The Russians were like Sugarbabes but ten times HOTTER

Germany were unlucky, there guy did a swing song which i liked in both german and english. They should have been higher

Serbia, Ukraine i didnt like
The rest all sounded like the usual Eurovision trash (especially UK)

Next year UK should enter Lemar, Robbie Williams or........Oasis lol

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
^Next year the UK should tell Terry Wogan to fuck off and not enter the bloody thing!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Edi said:
Well its politics as always..The countries from ex-Yu voted for eachother,the ex Soviet countries devided the votes between them and of course the Scandinavian countries vote for eachother...
yeah and the norwegian commentator was shocked last year when sweden gave 4 points to norway or something...its like norway get 12 from denmark or sweden and then denmark gets 12 from norway or sweden and sweden gets 12 from norway or denmark... :head: its bullshit! I almost cant believe that normal people (who doesnt have much to do with politics in thier daily lives) would think about politics when voting for a song :rolleyes: yes, i am implyin that cheating might be involved...scandinavia would be stupid enough to cheat when it comes to a freakin song contest LOL....jk jk, id like to believe that serbia won just teh way abba won or just teh way turkey won in 2004 or something that was a GREAT song :star: i dont remember much of it but damn, i liked it alot

i liked belarus alot too ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
The song that won the eurovision is stolen .. English Newspapper "The Sun" today had article for that .. and guess what.. Serbia again.. for the second time in a row they are in this competation with stolen song..

The original song is Soni Malaj - Ndarja .. its easy to download + listen.. and judge..

What a shame..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tsar said:
^Next year the UK should tell Terry Wogan to fuck off and not enter the bloody thing!
Well, I hope Germany will do the politically incorrect thing + withdraw from it, esp. its financial contribution... LOL.. This contest has been a joke for years with its culturally + regionally biased voting. I don't even bother watching, it's just plain horrible quality-wise :o

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
Well, I hope Germany will do the politically incorrect thing + withdraw from it, esp. its financial contribution... LOL.. This contest has been a joke for years with its culturally + regionally biased voting. I don't even bother watching, it's just plain horrible quality-wise :o

I watch just the voting , its funny how they vote for eachother .. ex-soviet or balkan country will always win it ..

I just read that even the producents of that winner song admitted that their song is very similar to Soni Malaj - Ndarja ..

Now the comission should take action ..

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Hahahaha Serbian thieves :D Nothing new when it comes to them... I'm over the moon coz Montenegro managed to separate from them. Forza Montenegro! :D

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Sour grapes, guys ? No need to turn on the anti-Serbian sentiments, eh ? ;)

Correct. ;)

Im sure nobody was here a anti-serbian, they were just saying what did they read in newspappers.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
Sour grapes, guys ? No need to turn on the anti-Serbian sentiments, eh ? ;)

Where you saw the anti-serbian sentiments ? To call a thief someone who steals is correct ;)

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Besi said:
Where you saw the anti-serbian sentiments ? To call a thief someone who steals is correct ;)
I will put signature on this one ;)

@Passion nobody is turning any kind of anti-serbian sentiments. When they won Eurovision year or two ago, song was also stolen. Read about it. It's not only few of that keep saying that. It's a lot of other people :)

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Oh come on, nothing beats the crap fest that won it last year. The guys that were all makeup and dress and lyrics that went on like "RRRRR rrr RRRRR".

The Ukraine one is a classic, and the fact that ppl voted for that is even better, and their lyrics are like "Lai la lalala lai la lala", I love how unispired lyrics have become. Seriously the guy reminds me of Boy George. Sometimes I wonder if they know youtube exists, and that basically means they will be hunted by that for years.

Last edited:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
crazy4milan said:
Oh come on, nothing beats the crap fest that won it last year. The guys that were all makeup and dress and lyrics that went on like "RRRRR rrr RRRRR".

The Ukraine one is a classic, and the fact that ppl voted for that is even better, and their lyrics are like "Lai la lalala lai la lala", I love how unispired lyrics have become. Seriously the guy reminds me of Boy George. Sometimes I wonder if they know youtube exists, and that basically means they will be hunted by that for years.

just when I thought nothing could get worse than LatinAmerican Idol or La Academia, etc

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Serbia won and it was a good song. As far as I remember even Albania gave points to Serbia, so... if it was stolen wouldn't they like... don't know, not vote for them?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Marcus said:
Serbia won and it was a good song. As far as I remember even Albania gave points to Serbia, so... if it was stolen wouldn't they like... don't know, not vote for them?

They found out one day after they won it .. otherwise would have been dissqualificated ..

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bump. It's here again. It's still terrible. Parts of Europe are crazy about it though :lol:

I watch for obscure European women, and these:

Schedule