Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
bucktooth prime was untouchable. peak to peak comparison would suggest that 2004-2006 ronaldinho > prime messi. Overall messi is the better player due to his consistency, work rate and motivation to become the best in the world. Ronaldinho played for a weaker barca side and beat one of the strongest milan sides ever (cheated but whatever it still counts). Messi's barca barely got past allegri's milan lawl. psv of 2005 would give messi's barca a hard time, no joke, provided the ref is actually reasonable with regards to dishing out cards etc.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Ronaldinho to retire at the end of the season.

it was a privilege to be able to watch this guy.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ronaldinho to retire at the end of the season.

it was a privilege to be able to watch this guy.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

bucktooth prime was untouchable. peak to peak comparison would suggest that 2004-2006 ronaldinho > prime messi. Ronaldinho played for a weaker barca side and beat one of the strongest milan sides ever (cheated but whatever it still counts). Messi's barca barely got past allegri's milan lawl. psv of 2005 would give messi's barca a hard time, no joke, provided the ref is actually reasonable with regards to dishing out cards etc.

Here he is in 2004 ..... what a magician.

Same season... scoring past Cech.... something the lab rat failed to do lol

Last edited:

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Now I cry. This make me sad. :'( :'( :'(

This player....Absolute ET! Too bad he got fat and lost motivation too soon. That touch and vision and those trappings never died though. Pure magic.

Back in the days, on the schoolyard. Everyone tried to be Gaucho. Legend.

So happy to have witnessed him at his prime and even happier I got to see him in the team of my heart. Grazie.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I know his peak lasted waaaay too short, nut in that 3 years period(or whatever), isn't that player the best player to ever put his feet on this planet?

I mean. No player can possibly have been that superior. Ever. He was superior and demonstrated this match after match. Every game was a show. You'd sit and wait all week just to watch some Gaucho in the weekend.

Now I am too young to remember Maradonas and shit, but cmon....None of those was THIS superior.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know his peak lasted waaaay too short, nut in that 3 years period(or whatever), isn't that player the best player to ever put his feet on this planet?

I mean. No player can possibly have been that superior. Ever. He was superior and demonstrated this match after match. Every game was a show. You'd sit and wait all week just to watch some Gaucho in the weekend.

Now I am too young to remember Maradonas and shit, but cmon....None of those was THIS superior.

you havent seen maradona,he made a serie b team win serie a (most difficult championship at the time) in 3 years time... and you/i havent seen pele in 1960-64 period.they say he was phenomenal that time.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I hope that u know that these opponents were amateurs....messi and cr7 are simply the best.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope that u know that these opponents were amateurs....messi and cr7 are simply the best.

I hope you are trolling or else your knowledge of football is really low. The 1980's produced some of the best individual players in the history of the game and produced some of the best defenders ever.

You have Baresi, Scirea, Passarella, Krol, Gentile, Cabrini, Bergomi, Costacurta, Maldini, and Brehme as just some of the great defenders that played in this era.

If we talk about midfielders the list is even bigger. Just some of the big names are Zico, Socrates, Falcao, Maradona, Platini, Tigana, Ceulemans, Savicevic, Francescoli, Matthaus, and Hagi.

Not to mention Serie A was the strongest league in the 1980s and every Italian team had way more depth than the teams we see today. Messi and Cristiano cannot compare to what Maradona did with Napoli and Argentina. I don't see either one of them leading their NT to a world cup title by themselves.

baresi and scirea amateurs......:fp::fp::fp::fp:

I know I'm here thinking wtf.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope you are trolling or else your knowledge of football is really low. The 1980's produced some of the best individual players in the history of the game and produced some of the best defenders ever.

You have Baresi, Scirea, Passarella, Krol, Gentile, Cabrini, Bergomi, Costacurta, Maldini, and Brehme as just some of the great defenders that played in this era.

If we talk about midfielders the list is even bigger. Just some of the big names are Zico, Socrates, Falcao, Maradona, Platini, Tigana, Ceulemans, Savicevic, Francescoli, Matthaus, and Hagi.

Not to mention Serie A was the strongest league in the 1980s and every Italian team had way more depth than the teams we see today. Messi and Cristiano cannot compare to what Maradona did with Napoli and Argentina. I don't see either one of them leading their NT to a world cup title by themselves.

I know I'm here thinking wtf.

what he did with napoli was even bigger than wc win imo.cause its a 10 month competition with even worst team than argentina and not just 6-7 games like wc.

i cant see messi or cr7 with current palermo win championship (or even finish top 3

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Honestly when you look at the pure joy, the beauty, the artistry of this guy....to compare him to today's robotic players is insulting.

I mean....honestly who, other than R9 could do Nesta that? :eek:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Honestly when you look at the pure joy, the beauty, the artistry of this guy....to compare him to today's robotic players is insulting.

I mean....honestly who, other than R9 could do Nesta that? :eek:

:thumbsup:

Ronaldinho on the football field = Poetry in Motion

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I wish Ronaldinho and Messi had played together for longer.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

ok now hes just taking the piss:)

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
10 years!

Magician at his peak, magician after his peak. His touch is still there, just doesn't have the pace.

I just recall Dinho bringing Messi onto the world stage, giving him the assist for his first goal, then piggybacking him to the crowd. A star was born..

He'll need to have his farewell with the Selecao before he retires.

Grande...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
media_xll_8045166.jpg

media_xll_8045167.jpg

:lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ronaldinho out of Fluminense after only 2 months at the club and 9 matches. 0 goals and 0 assists.

I heard that TV Globo had a fight with him because he bought a house in Rio next to where they film some programs and it was difficult to do so because Ronaldinho would make parties everyday up starting after sunset and ending at sunrise, with music as the loudest possible volumes...

This was posted a few days back.

:(

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
He looks tired and depressed.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Retro Day: when Estadio Santiago Bernab?u applauded Ronaldinho Ga?cho.

10 years ago today

When you smash your bitter rivals at their ground, and the home fans applaud you.

#Magician

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players

look son, a legend:proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@WhoScored
Ronaldinho: Was dispossessed more times (121) than any other player in Europe?s top 5 leagues in the 2009/10 season #TBT
#left-wing-island

@WhoScored
Mauro Z?rate: Completed at least 46 more successful dribbles (140) than any other player in the 2009/10 Serie A season #TBT
Who was the real :star: of dribble movements?

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
The Retro Day: when Estadio Santiago Bernab?u applauded Ronaldinho Ga?cho.

10 years ago today

When you smash your bitter rivals at their ground, and the home fans applaud you.

#Magician

Thank you man...my favourite player :(

I still remember his free kick against seaman on WC 2002.

Schedule