leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Report my balls on your face!

I'm the tranny to your Ronaldo!

:devilcon:
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME R9 DID NOT I REPEAT....DID NOT FUCK THE TRANNIES. HE WAS DRUNK, FOUND OUT THEY WERE TRAVESTI, THEN RAN AWAY FOR DEAR LIFE. THAT'S HOW THEY ENDED UP WITH HIS WALLET AND SHIT BECAUSE DESPITE WHAT CONGO/MR ETC TELL YOU....ANAL INTEGRITY>>>>>CASH/CREDIT CARDS ETC. COULD WE PLEASE END THE "R9 FUCKED THE TRANNIES" PLS

pls :cry:

:conf: please :cry:

:eek:

fpsBjJ2bu0Eww.gif
I think Maldini was in one of those Nike commercials....you know...when football was football :o:proud::thumbsup:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Goalkeepers Nightmare

Put them on their backside as you score another goal. Pure Evil :lol::lol::lol:

12799267_790066121098811_2686353070565227586_n.jpg

Una delle serate dove l'abbiamo potuto ammirare in una forma straordinaria. Il Fenomeno Luis Nazario da Lima... RONALDO dopo una partita eccezionale, dove ha messo in difficolta' Alessandro Nesta e tutta la difesa della Lazio per tutta la partita con le sue giocate, la sua velocita', i suoi guizzi, i dialoghi con i compagni gli assist.. corona la sua serata magica con un goal degno della sua classe, dribbling su Marchegiani in uscita e 3-0 per l'Inter nella finale di Coppa Uefa a Parigi anno 1997/98. Semplicemente... INARRESTABILE....

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I think its best to chose your words correctly when posting in this thread ...

backside certainly isn't one to throw around over here :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mad still mad :lol:

NONE of his favourite players will ever be on Ronaldo's level....NONE :o and as much as he tries to be Mr. Super Macho.....Ronaldo's dick is firmly lodged in his ass for all eternity :cool:

His only hope was Messi but he hates Barca too much for that.
He can't say he's a Maradonna fan because he's too proud a Milanista to have a player from another team

Nobody would ever take his claim that CR7 is the REAL Ronaldo....so he has to each day internalize that gigantic 9" Brazilian dick for eternity :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
what's wrong with fucking trannies?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with fucking a hot tranny.. Getting fucked by one is another story, but each to their own i guess

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
to each their own, yes certainly

but why is dru denying that ronaldo likes to party and fuck trannies??

:lol: :lol:

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I would take a legend like Ronaldo regardless of his sex habits over some of the staright losers that we had/have.
Would take a prime Ronaldo over all of our known by me attackers combined , minus MVB.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Ahaha ... Fatron, mcdonaldo, ronnietta ... So many embarrassing nick names for such a great footballer? The fact that someone as biased and groupie towards him as Wild stating that mvb was better surely should raise doubts.

In the end, he is a prime example of how unprofessionalism can ruin a talent.

It's a shame really that Milan has to now rediscover that professionalism after such stalwarts like maldini and costacurta to look upto, in recent past alone. Such was the ronaldo effect. Shame. He should have never worn our shirt.

Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
And FYI, i think maldini is the greatest I've witnessed simply because of the unbelievable career he had.

But in terms of raw skill, Diego was simply on another class.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ahaha ... Fatron, mcdonaldo, ronnietta ... So many embarrassing nick names for such a great footballer? The fact that someone as biased and groupie towards him as Wild stating that mvb was better surely should raise doubts.

WTF :lol::lol::lol:

That's quality :burger:

But you need to ease up on one of the all time Greats.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "As a football player, he was complete. There will never, in my view, be a better player than Ronaldo Naz?rio de Lima."

12938232_1208004642579329_5475913059428500516_n.jpg

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Earliest footballing memory is with Ronaldo , WC2002 , this guy was unplayable at times, perfect striker.
I would have loved to see him and Sheva play together.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Earliest footballing memory is with Ronaldo , WC2002 , this guy was unplayable at times, perfect striker.
I would have loved to see him and Sheva play together.

I remember seeing him in a few games here and there... but that 1 season at Barcelona will never be beaten imo. His goal vs Deportivo ... R9 was on the floor, 15-20 yards away from goal. Then 3-4 seconds later the ball was in the back of the net and he was celebrating in his trademark style.

I was Anti Ronnie for the 98 and 2002 WC, Batistuta all the way ... i'd mellowed out by 2006 ;)

Sheva and R9 would have been too too lethal. We'd have won like 4-5 consecutive champions league titles. And the Ballon D'or wouldn't have left Milan ;)

Anyways just remembered why i came here.... just seen this clip

19 years old :head:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score

Haha a young Mourinho hugging Ronaldo after the game at 11:36.

His first season at Inter though was an undisputed masterpiece. I watched all their games because of Ronaldo, though I was really happy when we beat them 5-0 in the Italian Cup that year (it was Savicevic last spark with a Milan shirt). Too bad we lost in the final against Lazio (gave away 3 goals in 10 min, even Nesta scored :( )

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I remember seeing him in a few games here and there... but that 1 season at Barcelona will never be beaten imo. His goal vs Deportivo ... R9 was on the floor, 15-20 yards away from goal. Then 3-4 seconds later the ball was in the back of the net and he was celebrating in his trademark style.

I was Anti Ronnie for the 98 and 2002 WC, Batistuta all the way ... i'd mellowed out by 2006 ;)

Sheva and R9 would have been too too lethal. We'd have won like 4-5 consecutive champions league titles. And the Ballon D'or wouldn't have left Milan ;)

Anyways just remembered why i came here.... just seen this clip

19 years old :head:

sheva and ronnie would be surreal....just like fm editor.and back then papa :b: was spending vast amount of cash

p.s. there are currently 2 talents who remind a lot of sheva r9 and have wc potential and are on their late teens.hope we go for both of them with chinese capital or at least one of the two.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva and ronnie would be surreal....just like fm editor.and back then papa :b: was spending vast amount of cash

p.s. there are currently 2 talents who remind a lot of sheva r9 and have wc potential and are on their late teens.hope we go for both of them with chinese capital or at least one of the two.

who are they? :eek:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Peak adriano far better

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Schedule