Thanks...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
... for welcoming me back with read + black hearts on the frontpage....

So a slight variation of my trademark avatar has become part of the forum design ~ is it so hard to be a little more creative ? :rolleyes:

Rex

Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
... for welcoming me back with read + black hearts on the frontpage....

So a slight variation of my trademark avatar has become part of the forum design ~ is it so hard to be a little more creative ? :rolleyes:

As forums sub-called 'For People With Half Black Hearts', it's alleged the answer of newly-created icon represents the words.

Yes, I once said in VIP room that 'new icon' reminds me of your avatar. :D :)

Anyway, welcome back. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ You gettin hot ? There's a thread in OT that is soon to be renamed Horny Bitches Thread or sth... this would be the place to check out if you need to get your needs met... LOL.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
David said:
You're welcome.
So you have nothing to say about more or less plagiarizing my avatar ? Thought so. I would never use the avatar or sig of a forum member, not even as an inspiration, cos I respect their choice as an expression of their individuality + forum identity. I'm offended that you effectively stole my trademark forum ID, probably the avatar that has the highest recognizability in these forums. It's a disrespectful act to say the least.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Passion for *9* said:
So you have nothing to say about more or less plagiarizing my avatar ? Thought so. I would never use the avatar or sig of a forum member, not even as an inspiration, cos I respect their choice as an expression of their individuality + forum identity. I'm offended that you effectively stole my trademark forum ID, probably the avatar that has the highest recognizability in these forums. It's a disrespectful act to say the least.
Actually this question popped out before and David said that the hearts that inspired him were the ones Italian pilots made to honour their WC heroes. Doesn't matter. The hearts rule!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
What's the copyright status of your avatar? You've made it? Then show me the source files if you did, or at least screenshots of them.

I for one have made the hearts from scratch and I've got the source files to prove it.

Since when is a heart an expression of individuality? Hearts are as common as smileys and as far as I know such things cannot be protected by copyright laws. With that said let me tell everyone around here that they're unique, just like everyone else (couldn't help myself and had to use this cliche :D) so if I'm infringing upon your individuality, don't worry, you've got plenty of it.

There are thousands of heart shaped items around the world. Red too. Black as well. Hell, even black and red combined. I guess I'm the start of your personal vendetta against bastards like me who had the guts to use a heart shape in design. Card decks producers must be next in line. :D

Not a good vacation, aye?

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
A PM could have saved the public embarrassment, ah well we all need our share of attention.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
welcome back, how was vacation?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
re_milan said:
welcome back, how was vacation?
Thanks. My vacation was really beautiful, *time of my life* kind of beautiful, + I really hate to be back in D :rolleyes:

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Passion for *9* said:
Thanks. My vacation was really beautiful, *time of my life* kind of beautiful, + I really hate to be back in D :rolleyes:
whered u visit?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
David said:
(..... snipped for brevity)
Not a good vacation, aye?
I don't recall threatening to sue you for copyright infringement, nor have I started a vendetta (ridiculous accusation) ~ I was merely hoping you'd respect my sensitivities regarding my visual forum ID that has been my trademark since 2003. Your arrogant + condescending reaction was totally uncalled-for.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Passion for *9* said:
I don't recall threatening to sue you for copyright infringement, nor have I started a vendetta (ridiculous accusation) ~ I was merely hoping you'd respect my sensitivities regarding my visual forum ID that has been my trademark since 2003. Your arrogant + condescending reaction was totally uncalled-for.
Your trademark?
LOL :D

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
well , i just dont know what to say , WB

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
The square is better !!! why don't we use Milan sign ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
snn said:
Your trademark?
LOL :D
Figuratively speaking, sure. I fail to see what's so funny about it :o Contrary to the majority I've never changed avatars, except from the stripey heart to the current one.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
persik said:
Apperently "Passion fn9" trades herself, ...... hmmm ... probably without agents and consultants., cause she is still there :conf: ;)
Lay off the vodka. How many times do I have to tell you ?! :o :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
BMWTaylor said:
I didn't know Nancy Stouffer was a member of the forums. :tongue:
You're posts often contain metaphors. I don't get them many times since i'm not into the pop-characters that seem to be the case but it was cool that you linked this one. I really laughed at it.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Passion your a weird one,u should be happy that everybody is coppyng u and not viceversa,that means your original.... :head:

Schedule