• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
Tonight after a very long time there won't be a sold out in San Siro

GAREKwYXAAAGSrE
I'm going, these are the games to support the team!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rather have an irrational, passionate and ambitious director like maldini/boban then this, whatewer this is...

But thats just me. Now we living in a accounting era maximazing profits for the future sale. Exiting times but not if you like to watch football.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Why am I seeing news that this is the do and do die game for Pioli? It doesn’t make sense.

It should have been Dortmund. Why would a scrappy win vs Frosinone makes a difference

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
*Shouldn't have even made the CL. Thank you Juve and their points deduction.
We suck in CL and we will be lucky for third place. Prably will be 4th place.
We should win scudetto then.

finnishhacker

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Why am I seeing news that this is the do and do die game for Pioli? It doesn’t make sense.

It should have been Dortmund. Why would a scrappy win vs Frosinone makes a difference
They will see a dip in attendance and in tv numbers, that should start scaring them i think

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I don't know i have no news about it, imho Pioli does not survive if we don't win today and even if we win a scrappy game and we add new injuries i don't know if actions will be taken
You think management are actually considering to act before the season is over?

I hope it’s true

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So basically the interview has turned the fans against management when they need to steady the ship. As ambivalent as I am about Furlani Scaroni and Gerry, that's just FUCKING GREAT. :ibraugh:
Or fans were already against management that is ruining the club by putting nobodies in charge and not effective signings?
If they were doing good this season, this kind of interviews would just look salty and make ppl laugh? Remember Mirabelli and his salty crap? Nobody cared..

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Oh damn, then now brk will have to work overtime updating his excel sheet to forecast our revenue 😂
Forecast could get really grim... At least the rain has cleared up in Milano, grey clouds still longer around the SS area though.

PXL_20231202_104157955.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Pretty clear skies lower down, all the way to the mountains... Cracking view from my room earlier.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seeing this Maldini stuff really saddens me. Always comes across so well and with class. Disgusted we have a resource and weapon available that most teams don’t have and would envy who’s words in my opinion should be respected like a god as he knows what he is talking about and only has our best interest at heart to get us back to the top. Yet we are at the mercy of owners who are just passing through-depressing

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Welcome Saudi, save us from this NFL bullshit or whatever it is.

Today I hope for Frosinone 3pts so that the bald fucker fucks off.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
The latest are Krunic and not Reijnders and Theo confirmed as CB, now i really don't understand why we don't trust a 18yo who won the Youth League group and is second in the Primavera standing at his natural position instead to change Theo position or at the very least put Bartesaghi at CB he kinda reminds me of Bastoni
Becouse Krunic didn't start fir 2 games and Pioli cried 3 nights in his bed.

And Simic will play... when Fik gets injured

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Maldini's greatest weakness/fault is his sense of entitlement. His needy feeling of always being close to, and having a voice at Milan. This has always clouded his judgement.

I understand his anger and the urge to speak out after RB did him dirty, as his connection to Milan stops him from doing a Marotta; going to another club to prove them wrong by beating them at their own game.

No doubt he loves Milan, but that sense of entitlement is making him throw Milan under the bus just to get his revenge.
As much as I'd like to see someone throw feces at bioli's face and RB/Scaroni for their ineptitude, maybe this wasn't the right way to do it.

The least he could've done would be to wait until the summer. It will have the same effect as now, because RB will still have failed it's objectives, but without pouring gasoline on the dumpster fire that is Milan's season right now.

On another note:
I believe that the decision to fire me and Massara had been taken many months before.

And in retrospect I’m forced to reconsider the relationship with some people who worked with me and who certainly, I find it difficult to imagine otherwise, were already aware of that decision.
Is he talking about bioli or Moncada?
Did bioli do him dirty too?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TBF, raise your hand if you never doubted if Maldini after his first three months at the whelm, after handpicking GP, after loosing 5:0 to Atalanta and after sitting on 13th place with the Scudetto out of reach, wasn't out of his depth.

Mind you, that wasn't the year Leao took off (Rebic was our star). Bennacer was picking up red cards left and right. We were hoping that Maldini would do his fucking job and sell off Kessie to Westham for 25M. The club was bleeding somewhat like 200M per year iirc before Covid and we barely challenged for an EL spot despite having nothing but Serie A to fight for. If you think things look dire now, try to remember how desperate things really were back then. Of course Elliott was concerned and asking its management for explanation!

Now Maldini using words like delegitimation and so forth is his somewhat emotional POV, but tbh, that he was challenged at that point in time makes absolute sense.
Its impossible for some people to be impartial about Maldini, that’s why I’m really glad he’s finally out so we don’t keep having these types of conversations, as they are rather unproductive since it’s just getting people to admit to factual things.

When you point out that picking Giampaolo given the squad that he assembled was a humongous error that really set us back, they will say:

“We were doing bad but at least Maldini realized it was a mistake and steadied the ship early in the season”.

Not to mention it has nothing to do with the original statement but it also ignores:
- it put the team at 13th place. People make no big deal about that while pretending us being in 3rd right now is the same “dire situation” as back then and need a new manager asap.
- morale is like center of the earth low since we are already at rock bottom now while we sit in 3rd place
- had to find a replacement coach midway instead of having a larger pool of candidates. On top of that, ownership was more conservative and cheap when it came to Spalletti, than they would have been had we just kept going with Gattuso and was revisiting this decision end of next summer.

People also conveniently forget that before the new year and especially when we got dominated by Atalanta, Pioli almost lost his job and we were almost in the position of having to replace the manager twice (borderlining Genoa level).

But hey we went 13th to 6th, we should be happy, ignoring that we were in 5th the season before, and congratulate Maldini on his immense ability to recognize things aren’t working and stopping it early. And also finding a great candidate, who some of the very same people calls clueless bc he needs Ibra. Who knows what Gattuso could have done if he got the squad upgrade and what would have happened if we got a “real manager”, maybe we could have gotten more out of the last 3 years.

With Maldini you literally have to work harder to get people to admit the truth. I’m going to play someone’s favorite card and call these people supporters of other teams since they clearly can’t think with Milan’s best interest in mind.

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
the same way anyone tied to the club airing any tension in the middle of a season wouldn help the situation

how many times does RnB freak out on who is following or unfollowing players on social media

or the exact words Pioli uses or doesn’t use in a press conference

this shit matters and maldini’s words mean more than some shit bag journalist. He should be more cautious with them
Sacchi and Capello say something - fuck dem, so small and petty, still want the limelight :rocketwh:
Maldini tears through Milan - that's my Legend :proud::proud::proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule