Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pippofan

wants sex with oriental girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
Tbh, when I see Tonali play for Brescia (against us) I thought “wow, this kid is special, he has that something extra”. But he was completely trash for us and bad at everything

CDK I think was very coddled by Brugge and his family growing up… treated as a special kid, given extra attention, family environment, etc

He seems completely in shock and awe now and is heading down the Paqueta route

He’s technically very good though, I don’t think we can deny that. But he needs to learn the mechanics our our play, I agree that now he looks slow static and uninspired. But I see a lot more talent in him than I saw in Tonali in his first season, where he honestly looked rubbish.

But if Tonali the shy kid can become a lion, so can CDK
I sure hope so. I guess after all the hype and the price tag I expected more from CDK. He needs to be more aggressive and go look for the ball because most of the time he's invisible.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
I think Luka Sucic would be a good transfer for Milan, maybe for next summer! He's already playing at a high level and is only 20 years old. He can play at AM and CM. In this way, his style is a little bit similar to Renato Sanches that the management wanted. Plus he doesn't have chronic injury problems.
Luka Sucic is my dream signing since we're first linked with him (2-3 years ago)

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
70k seats sold already for Milan spezia and people wanted a lil baby stadium like Juve.

Though clearly we are all just eager to see the return of Daniel.
This. Really hard to understand the talking about lowering the stadium's capacity. Maybe they're factoring the season when we're not doing good? (Hence smaller number of attendants)

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
I don't know how to do any of this, I had to get help from colleagues to what I'm doing now, I'm an excel ret*rd :lol: If you or someone else could provide a manual I'll do it.
Oh, man :lol:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Being a fossil of this forum, I know who likes who and to be honest, I haven't seen much of a bias.
s8-rT3.gif

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Standings right now

Where's the bias? Who should have more/less points?

Even if there's could be some changes, there's not bias per se. So good job everyone with the voting unbiased voting :o

View attachment 12552
There's not only a user bias but the whole top 3 ranking system is biased by design if you want to analyse performance. Because the ranking doesn't reward consistent performance.

Some guy could be the 4th best player every match and not get into top 3 even once. And you will find ballo toure get in ahead of them because of one late goal.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Girl like that be so sexy but then she turns around and then:

View attachment 12553
If you're from this part of the world, legend have it that the rear view is the first part you have to lookout for...if impressive, you access the face and other stuff. N.B: Posterior before anterior...always

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Milan UEFA coefficient points
2017/18 - 12
2018-19 - 7
2019-20 - 0
2020-21- 12
2021-22 - 7
Total - 38
Next year, we lose the 12 points from 2017-18 season, but this season so far we have 16 points.
So, assuming we don't get a single point from now, we will end up with 42 for next season.
Even if we reach semis or are losing finalists, with say 25 points this season i.e. if we were to add 9 more points, we would get to 51 points, good enough for rank 32 which at max will push us into Pot 3.
So, it is quite simple.. we simply need to win Serie A for next 3 years atleast to return to being a European power house again.

Porto, currently rank 16 - the last rank that will ensure we are in Pot 2 - has 80 points in 5 years, an average of 16 points per season, which is exactly the number of points we have for current season.
So simply progressing to R16 for 5 seasons will also get you into Pot 2.
Roma got 47 points in last two seasons from Europa league and Conference league, more than our 5 year total.
Inter has 25 points in that run to Europa finals.
Fucking UEFA banning us in 2019-20 cost us between 12-24 points which could have meant us being in rank 23-30. Would have been a much easier path to get into Pot 2 places.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There's not only a user bias but the whole top 3 ranking system is biased by design if you want to analyse performance. Because the ranking doesn't reward consistent performance.

Some guy could be the 4th best player every match and not get into top 3 even once. And you will find ballo toure get in ahead of them because of one late goal.
I think a better way could be to assign points out of a scale of 10 for all players who played min 30 mins, like the GDS, whoscored ratings.
For instance, if such a system was there, i would have given 9/10 for Theo, Bennacer and Giroud, 8/10 for Tata and Krunic for last game instead of ranking the top 3. Poor Tata and Krunic could not get a single point.
But I assume it will be difficult to create such a voting system here (unless the technical team can modify the polling app) and poor MilanMB will have his work cut out doing it manually.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I think a better way could be to assign points out of a scale of 10 for all players who played min 30 mins, like the GDS, whoscored ratings.
For instance, if such a system was there, i would have given 9/10 for Theo, Bennacer and Giroud, 8/10 for Tata and Krunic for last game instead of ranking the top 3. Poor Tata and Krunic could not get a single point.
But I assume it will be difficult to create such a voting system here (unless the technical team can modify the polling app) and poor MilanMB will have his work cut out doing it manually.
Yup. All true.

I didn't point this out to create a better system.

Just wanted to point out that I wouldnt over read these rankings as the ultimate indicator of performance. There are lots of unsung heroes out there who make the system tick who might never get any points.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
A Bennacer-Vranckx midfield is something I’ll definitely enjoy.

It has the potential of being more complete and better and Bennacer-Kessie.

Now you put Adli in front of them, stir it up, let is gel for a few games, spearheaded by Origi…football has problem.
With the arsenal consist of Tona - Bena - Bega - Krunic - Adli - Vranckx (+ CDK), three man midfield seems like obvious choice, but...:proud:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Tbh, when I see Tonali play for Brescia (against us) I thought “wow, this kid is special, he has that something extra”. But he was completely trash for us and bad at everything

CDK I think was very coddled by Brugge and his family growing up… treated as a special kid, given extra attention, family environment, etc

He seems completely in shock and awe now and is heading down the Paqueta route

He’s technically very good though, I don’t think we can deny that. But he needs to learn the mechanics our our play, I agree that now he looks slow static and uninspired. But I see a lot more talent in him than I saw in Tonali in his first season, where he honestly looked rubbish.

But if Tonali the shy kid can become a lion, so can CDK
Tbh, his pre-season and Serie A first appearance performance is encouraging

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A Bennacer-Vranckx midfield is something I’ll definitely enjoy.

It has the potential of being more complete and better and Bennacer-Kessie.

Now you put Adli in front of them, stir it up, let is gel for a few games, spearheaded by Origi…football has problem.
That will mean Tonali on Bench.
I prefer either 1. Vrankcx-Tonali pivot with Bennacer in Krunic role (Adli/Krunic for rotation) in a 4-2-3-1 or 2. Vrankcx as a CDM and Bennacer- Tonali (Adli/Krunic/Pobega as rotation) as box to box CM players in a 4-3-3.
I trust Pioli's words when he said 3 midfielders will bring balance to the team- ideally he now sees that without Kessie in the team, he needs Krunic as CAM instead of CDK or Diaz. I hope he moves Diaz/CDK to the right rather than as CAM.
But from the reports stating Diaz is going to start as a CAM with Messias RW, may be Pioli meant he will go with 3 midfielders only in CL and vs likes of Napoli/Inter/Juve and will continue with Diaz/CDK as CAM vs weak teams like Spezia. I hope the reports are wrong.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only benefit would be splitting the cost to build it. That’s where the benefits end lol. You’ll have to split money from the naming rights.
Not talking about benefits to the club, but to the surrounding development. The hotels, the shops, the restaurants. Having that place buzzing all week long, and having games once or twice a week is a lot better economically than just having one team and one or two games every two weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule