Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think that Masster did insult jasper by racism words, the case is different here, by the way Where were you been yesterday?

I don't think Masster "Alphabet" Mark's racism was directed at Jasper - moderators aren't really a race as such.

Yesterday? Concentrating on my education.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I don't think Masster "Alphabet" Mark's racism was directed at Jasper - moderators aren't really a race as such.

got it, good for you man, best luck.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score

what the hell do you have against the people of moderatia?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Alright guys, my 2 cents:

2%20Cents.jpg

your 2 cents r much more valuable than chrissy's 2 canadian cents. Almost twice as valuable

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
no dude, you are my friend and so calum and #16, congo ...

But Az come from nowhere and offend me in indirect way, as if i'm dump to understand it or a W*** to respose.

It is easily to shred people that to manage your reactions
can I be your friend too, Mr Sod-Lod?
:)

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Can we have a topic in the "Off Topic " section were we could discuss stuff like this .

And call it " Sensible issues " or something ,and people who dont want to read it can just not click on it.And if a fight starts between two members and gets out of hand ,the normal rules of the forum should apply and set person/s be banned.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Well why not? I believe we're all here capable of handling others opinions. So, give it a try.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Well why not?

Because it's politics. And possibly religion. So I vote - NO! (this is personal opinion as a member, not something from the mod-squad)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Because it's politics. And possibly religion. So I vote - NO! (this is personal opinion as a member, not something from the mod-squad)

Well not really politics cause i pretty much dont give a damn about that,well anyways it was a bad idea i guess.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Well not really politics cause i pretty much dont give a damn about that,well anyways it was a bad idea i guess.

talking about you two and bad ideas...

when we play mafia game again? :(

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
talking about you two and bad ideas...

when we play mafia game again? :(

Im playing it on a different forum ,were currently on the 8th edition :D..and i dunno the interest here is to low and cant be arsed to try and mod it again.If any one else is willing to give it a go il be the first to sign up :tongue:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jesus, another Spanish alias. Very imaginative, Tsar. Wasn't even convincing this time.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jesus, another Spanish alias. Very imaginative, Tsar. Wasn't even convincing this time.

Gotta love it when idiots are obsessed with something on the internet like a forum :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Calum, since you both live in the same country, can you run him over or something?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Am i the only one whos getting visitor messages from him?I got another fan,YAY:D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Am i the only one whos getting visitor messages from him?I got another fan,YAY:D

Nah, I'm getting them as well. He's obviously having trouble locating the "Post Your Picture" thread.

Schedule