I don't remember his first yellow, but the second one was definitely a yellow. But Zapata's "pass" sort of forced it.
Too early to call him a good/bad signing.
Posters fighting over who wanted him here first
That's the problem. People were hyping and praising him like he was WC, when his performances were just okay, nothing really special.Lol imagine hating on a 20 year old like that.
Up until this game people were amazed by him, it was a deserved yellow but it's the fucker who's got 10 years more of experience that got him into shit with that pass.
Lmfaoo . Give him a break dude. He is just a kid.
Bullshit red card
First yellow was never a yellow...fucking whore Tagliavento didn't gave a yellow to Genoa players for pulling the same shit over and over before Romagnoli did it
2nd yellow card was a yellow...but it wasn't his fault...it was that fucker's Zapata's fault with his terrible pass...Zapata should never play again
Nice cherrypicking troll
You know Alessio had to commit Harakiri at that point...anyone would have done the same shit in his position
Zapata fucked him over big time
1. He had a yellow card already (should be aware of that)
2. It was not a last man situation
3. DES (i think it was him) was already catching up. He could've left it for him to take the booking.
4. Others were retreating as well.
5. We were losing anyway, playing in 10 with 1 goal diff is not better than playing in 11 with 2 goal diff (if they would manage to score anyway)
6. It was a bad foul, using his elbow... its clear the opponent went for a dive, so had he not used his elbow, probably there would be no booking.
Stop hyping him and making excuses. Yes, Zapata is the 1st to blame, but he did wrong as well.
The more you hype him, the harder the fall will be when it comes.
maybe best player in the first half... the red card was totally undeserved
Is he gonna get Ely treatment now when he got 2 yellow in first half?
Lean Milan's way
Step 1 to supporting Milan