Dida Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
sheva_dida.jpg

best pk shootout evar

:star::proud::star:

finest moment as a milanista

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
i wanted him to leave because he made costly errors..now that he's leaving i WANT him to stay so bad... He will be missed...

E

Esoteric

If he agrees to cut on wages, I don't see why we can't simply let him be our 2nd goalkeeper. We will never find a better one.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Dida talks...:eek:

Dida: "Today, very emotional game for me"

Adriano Galliani awarded a medal for the 306 games with the Milan shirt, Nelson Dida spoke to Milan Channel: "Thank you, everyone. Not often the Brazilian goalkeepers to stay on the same team for 10 years. Today I am very much excited at the exit from the field. I am a positive person, I do not think the criticisms, I am aware of my strengths and my qualities. Dinho? will do much for Milan, as well as all other Brazilians. "

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24843

Weird, seemed like he didn't expect it at all and rushed to the dressing-room.

Anyway thanks and good luck :star:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So sad he's gone, am i the only one who actually feels he is our best GK when on form? Actually i believe he is top 5 in world when on form. It's a shame he's leaving, although i hope he retires rather than ruin his name at some shite team (Liverpool)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Where's zZZz? Out celebrating? :D

In the end, thanks Dida ... it was nice, but now we and you have to move on.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Thanks for everything Nelson, all the good things you've done for us. Over all those years you did very well, sometimes bad too, but I think we should try to only remember the good times.
For a time you were the best GK in the world in that in a Milan shirt, I really thank you for that.
Wish you all the best for the future. Good last game you had on Saturday, you deserved the standing ovations from the crowd for everything great you've done in the past. :proud:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
The most underrated player in Milan for the last two years.
Hate from this forum aside , he has been among our best players.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
He never had fumblitis. It was us who never backed him up when a shot came in .
Thanks Dida , for all you have done , and that trademark hairstyle , will never be forgotten.

PS: becuz it wasnt showing up on my pc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFcbKbrNaCc

Last edited by a moderator:

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Thanks for everything Nelson!! You will be missed!

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
This guy would have been the keeper of the decade if it was not for Buffon.

:star:

Elbow man

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, T.Silva, Rui Costa, Inzaghi
Thanks for everything Nelson, all the good things you've done for us. Over all those years you did very well, sometimes bad too, but I think we should try to only remember the good times.
For a time you were the best GK in the world in that in a Milan shirt, I really thank you for that.
Wish you all the best for the future. Good last game you had on Saturday, you deserved the standing ovations from the crowd for everything great you've done in the past. :proud:

+ 100000, goodbye Dida :proud::proud::proud:

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
This guy would have been the keeper of the decade if it was not for Buffon.
what decade - you mean this decade - in which last 4 years he amused the whole world with his slippery fingers and laughable errors?
He did many great things for Milan but I found this glorification of Dida after his departure from Milan rather appalling. I really can't forget all the shit he has done that cost Milan dearly in many games (from Leeds in 2000. to Bernabeu 2009.), not to mention the fact that in last couple of years he never tried to go out on opponents crosses :rolleyes:
One of the best keepers in the world from 2003.-2006., but to compare him with Buffon is just ridiculous, even coming from a Milan fan.

campsfield68

Faizan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many to name :D
what decade - you mean this decade - in which last 4 years he amused the whole world with his slippery fingers and laughable errors?
He did many great things for Milan but I found this glorification of Dida after his departure from Milan rather appalling. I really can't forget all the shit he has done that cost Milan dearly in many games (from Leeds in 2000. to Bernabeu 2009.), not to mention the fact that in last couple of years he never tried to go out on opponents crosses :rolleyes:
One of the best keepers in the world from 2003.-2006., but to compare him with Buffon is just ridiculous, even coming from a Milan fan.

exactly he's nowhere near buffon ... Buffon is the best goalkeeper ever !!!

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Dida was a monster, he's kind of a hero. To bad his career with us is overstretched so he annoyed us for a few years. But seeing vids like this make me smile. I love the arrogant lazy & uninterested way he gets up after a supersave :D

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Dida is a great person outside, off the pitch. Him, Mancini and Seedorf were a few who would spend more time signin autographs compared to the rest of the team.:proud: I will miss him alot if he leaves.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Lets not overdo it :D

Dida was a burden for Milan, embarrassing us more than any other single player bar (of course) Fat Ronaldo :D

Thanks for all the good memories, but also ... thank goodness he's gone.

Schedule