Dida Thread

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
He is a bigger legend + player than most of the veterans that ppl in here are ok to keep starting from Pirlo ----- > Pippo.
His history is surely > than theirs since there was a period where he was the best in the world & thats something they never were close to it.
And his last 2 seasons is surely > theirs.
Good luck Dida.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That is actually true, Wild. Dida was the best in his position at one point (2003/2006) while Pirlo and Inzaghi have never been that in theirs. They are both legendary but have never reached the peaks Dida has, but have also never fallen to the depths Dida has aso been to.

Fiero

Reaction score
Dida has been shit ever since he got hit by the flares against Inter Merda. He has been a huge embarrassment. Diving like a clown, dropping balls, not coming out for crosses, etc...

Every time he was the goalkeeper and the ball was shot at our goal, I'd look exactly like this:

1391970_87021c8ebb_m.jpeg

Glad the fucker's gone. Hated him with passion. Of course Pippo > Didaster.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Nice uses of Galliani, i liked the one of him on the phone in the Rumour Commode most. :D

But Dida was a legend, so what if he declined recently. Pirlo has declined a hell of a lot since 2006, around the same time as Dida. But nobody claims that Pirlo is a load of crap.

Sure. Pirlo needs a great team around him constantly moving for him to be great. Well maybe Dida needs a defence which doesn't let 40 shots on his goal per game.

It works both ways.

And, i know that some people do rightly crucify Pirlo when he plays badly, but letting him off because the team doesn't play well is kinda crap if you don't use the same excuse for other players.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
But Dida was a legend, so what if he declined recently. Pirlo has declined a hell of a lot since 2006, around the same time as Dida. But nobody claims that Pirlo is a load of crap.
You must live under a rock.

Except for Nesta, T.Silva and Pato, pretty much all Milan players got their haters.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You must live under a rock.

Except for Nesta, T.Silva and Pato, pretty much all Milan players got their haters.

I realised this and my last paragraph was born. :tongue:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That is actually true, Wild. Dida was the best in his position at one point (2003/2006) while Pirlo and Inzaghi have never been that in theirs. They are both legendary but have never reached the peaks Dida has, but have also never fallen to the depths Dida has aso been to.
Thats only coz the GKs faults are always highlighted more than other players.
Pippo in one game for example missing 2 easy chances + losing possession of 3-4 events + being offside 4-5 times + diving 3-4 times when he could have tried more > a gk slipping in one goal.
Most of our champions fallen for the same level of Dida but he was always under the spot light only coz he is more hated.
And as I said , last 2 season he had a better season than them all.

Fiero

Reaction score
A striker could be anonymous or wasteful for 90 minutes, then score a goal and win you the game.

A goalkeeper could be perfect for 90 minutes, then with a silly mistake could cost you the game.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
if it wasn't for Dida dive at Celtic park than Wild might have a point or him getting injured while sitting on the bench and of course the 08 season dida had a major blunder every other game.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A striker could be anonymous or wasteful for 90 minutes, then score a goal and win you the game.

A goalkeeper could be perfect for 90 minutes, then with a silly mistake could cost you the game.
Thats how you + maybe the majority see football but it aint how I see it.
I called for Essien to win the year award many season before when most were calling ppl who were scoring goals.

if it wasn't for Dida dive at Celtic park than Wild might have a point or him getting injured while sitting on the bench and of course the 08 season dida had a major blunder every other game.
It was a pathetic dive but for me 4+ dive/game on a run of 8 seasons ?
I disagree.

And none of Pippo , Pirlo , Seedorf & co ever reached what Dida did & during the last 2 seasons he was better than em.
So ppl saying its ok to renew Pippo's contract while say fuck off to Dida is ******** & the latter would have been more useful to stay than the rotten one.
Dida >>>>>>> Pippo.

Fiero

Reaction score
Thats how you + maybe the majority see football but it aint how I see it.
I called for Essien to win the year award many season before when most were calling ppl who were scoring goals.

It's not about that. Defense is much more important than attack. And goalkeepers are the last defensive option for the team, which is why, a goalkeeper mistake is more costly.

For me the most important two positions in football is DM and GK. Therefore, when they do well, they should get the most credit; on the other hand, when they do bad, they should get condemned the most.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Didn't want to, but what the hell ...

:head:

Like I said, thank goodness he's gone. At least other football fans wont think of this when talking of our Milan.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
MILAN: Nelson Dida says goodbye to Milan & its fans through a very significant letter

THANK YOU AND FORZA MILAN! 7/1/2010 7:57:00 PM

A goodbye done with the heart. That's what Nelson Dida offers to the all the fans and the Rossoneri environment through these words: 'We have shared everything in these years, thank you and forza Milan!'

8473_news.jpg

(On the photo, Nelson Dida)

MILAN - Nelson Dida is no longer a Milan footballer. The Brazilian goalkeeper wanted to say goodbye to everyone through the official site of the Rossoneri club with these words:

"Today is the first day I'm living as a former Rossonero after ten years. I wanted to wait for the contract's expiration to say goodbye to all the Milan fans who in these years were close to me and with whom I have shared joys and bitterness, despite winning everything."

"A big thank you to president Silvio Berlusconi, to vice-president and delegate administrator Adriano Galliani and Sporting Director Ariedo Braida: without them I could never have had such a gratifying experience both from a sporting and human point of view."

"There are many people I'd like to thank: all the team mates I've had, Milan's managers and co-workers, the Milanello staff. But I especially want to cite Carlo Ancelotti, the coach who allowed me to play in this fantastic team and with whom I spent the biggest part of my Rossoneri life, and Villiam Vecchi, who endured me for all these years. I also thank Valerio Fiori."

"THANKS FROM THE HEART TO EVERYONE AND... FORZA MILAN!"

Nelson Dida

Thank You Dida, we will always remember you as you are a member of the Golden era of Milan.

God Bless you and Grazie Dida :star:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
thanks for all your hard work dida good luck in your future endeavours

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
another classless post from Mad :head:. Dida made his mistake and said for it so long ago incredibly low to bring it up. Inzaghi dives all the time and he's a legend and rightly so too. So why haul him over the coals for this?:mad: Grazie Dida :proud:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
He's had his fair share of mistakes but after all he has contributed to Milan and that special CL performance in 2003. Dida's has genereally been a class act for us and I respect him for it.

Haven't been his biggest fan especially over recent years but no one can deny his past performances. His kind words wont be forgotten.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Good Bye and Best of Luck in your life Nelson Jesus Dida ! A legendary goal keeper, the best Brazil has produced in decades.:proud:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Forza Dida!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
miss u /<3 u dida

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Good Luck you bastard. :star:

Thanks for the trophies+memories. :proud:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Miss you already, you enormous champion/loveable oaf.

Should have smashed that Celtic cunt's teeth, mind.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Good luck Dida :)
thanks for all the saves and especially the penalty saves in 03

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
this is why I love this team, when someone depart they left good memories and touching goodbyes :proud:
Grazie Dida ! All the best

Schedule