Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gee whiz, was Farouk that distressed over not being allowed back on the forums that he tried to blow up an airplane on Christmas?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Gee whiz, was Farouk that distressed over not being allowed back on the forums that he tried to blow up an airplane on Christmas?

I don't follow ...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't follow ...

an aftican called something(don't know his first name) farouk admuntaballah or something like that tried to blow up a plane over christmas in america. as soon as i saw he was called farouk, i came to the same conclusion and thought of the same joke.

Last edited:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Ban the fuck out of dinhoking

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Question;

When i click on a weird looking account on the Currently Active Users list, sometimes it says "Kuja IX you cannot access this page" or some similar crap. When i can open another users account from the same place, is this just a random occurence or is it when somebody is new, hasn't had thier account activated yet or have been banned or something.

Why is this?

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Question;

When i click on a weird looking account on the Currently Active Users list, sometimes it says "Kuja IX you cannot access this page" or some similar crap. When i can open another users account from the same place, is this just a random occurence or is it when somebody is new, hasn't had thier account activated yet or have been banned or something.

Why is this?

Happens to me too. I find that it's usually with new members who haven't had their account activated. If someone's account has been activated and then they were banned, you will still be able to see their account page (e.g. http://forum.acmilan-online.com/member.php?u=24023).

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
ban his ass out of this world

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Is that legal some one take your username and concatenate with "Brother", "Sister", "Dad", "Mom" whatever, I hope Dave can do something here, because I can assure to anyone that "sod-lod brother" IS NOT MY BROTHER :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is that legal some one take your username and concatenate with "Brother", "Sister", "Dad", "Mom" whatever, I hope Dave can do something here, because I can assure to anyone that "sod-lod brother" IS NOT MY BROTHER :mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't worry nobody thinks he's your "brother". The situation will be settled soon, just ignore him for now. :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If dinhoking was banned for what I assume was spamming, maybe SodLod deserves some consideration for his near-incessant double posting with these badly translated "news" reports. It's annoying.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
who the fuck is beemer??
sod lod post news and he is a good poster

why dont you guys ban beemer or make her a mod, wait a minute wasnt she a corrupt one :o

we have enough mods down here if we are doing something wrong just tell us directly we dont need some phony mods ruling here

thanks

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
If dinhoking was banned for what I assume was spamming, maybe SodLod deserves some consideration for his near-incessant double posting with these badly translated "news" reports. It's annoying.

Your request is reflecting your childish react that really i have to dumb as i have no choice here.

I post news for Milan and related them to the right place, which is legally with no doubt.

If you can't understand that so it is your business not mine, bear it or ignore it.

I support Milan and no one here can put me down, Accept this fact.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
who the fuck is beemer??
sod lod post news and he is a good poster

why dont you guys ban beemer or make her a mod, wait a minute wasnt she a corrupt one :o

we have enough mods down here if we are doing something wrong just tell us directly we dont need some phony mods ruling here

Ignore her Ashish, she is not handling the criticizes against Dida, so she decide to be my enemy :head:

thanks

Can Beemer not a go a full day without bitching someone out? Sod-Lod is just fine.

Thanks SixOneFive

I like Sodomy-Lord.

I'm not Gay erggggggggggggg:mad:

Sod-Lod meaning is so ideolize to me!

Sod-Lod is my my moral and spiritual guide. :)

lol, thanks man

:D

though...

he's a metalhead

You have a problem here :)

Thanks People Appreciate it your support.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The only thing I can ask for Sod-Lod is that when posting lengthy articles to put a small excerpt (title, a few sentences) and a link the article.

As for double posting, you can just edit your previous post and add to it.

Other than that, I don't see a problem & I'm sure many appreciate your work.

And for those asking about dinhoking, he was banned for other reasons than just being "annoying".

Schedule