Dida Thread

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Dida is the only 2 the best players in Milan in this season in my opinion (another is Brocchi). His injured would make large loss for Milan. I prefer to use a younger team's GK more than Kalac, maybe 2nd Abbiati will develop during Dida's injure time.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jesus, he was doing so well this season and had put last year's misery behind him. Now this. One month is no big deal, but 2-3?? This could seriously impact the rest of his stay with Milan or his career over the long haul.

I hope all the bashers are happy. Now we're really going to see what we're made of, beginning in 48 hours.

For some reason, "Amazing Grace" is playing on the radio right now. Kinda sums up our season?

Yuchen Fish said:
Dida is the only 2 the best players in Milan in this season in my opinion (another is Brocchi).
And not Kaka?

Last edited:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
BMWTaylor said:
And not Kaka?
The only reason why i didn't think Kaka is one of the best was because his selfish in some chances.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Yep. He's out for a month, maybe more. There's an article excerpt in the Messina match thread. :mad:

Dutch media say that he is out for 2 or 3 month :eek:

Hello Kalac :rolleyes:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Dida injury blow Thursday 23 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan will be without first-choice goalkeeper Nelson Dida for at least two months due to a knee injury.

The Brazilian hurt his knee during the Champions League match with AEK Athens and was forced to leave the pitch before the end of the 1-0 defeat on Tuesday evening.

The player underwent detailed medical tests on Thursday, which confirmed the initial fears, as Dida suffered a partial lesion of his left quadriceps tendon.

Further tests will follow in the next few days but the initial prognosis is of a two or three month stop, if there are no further complications.

Milan may now bid for Livorno goalkeeper Marco Amelia in January as an immediate replacement for the injured No 1, as suggested by the latest reports in Italy.

source: channel4.com

This cant be happening...lol Kalac in goal for 2 months? Im sure we would be talking about this 20-30 years down the line :)

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
omg were so FUCKED!:(((((((((((((

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Passion for *9* said:
And that's an estimate that doesn't take into account 'complications'. Thanks, fate, for giving us an opportunity to sign his successor sooner rather than later.
If this is the way u think then fate was suppose 2 b fair 2 us & relieve us from Pippo rather than Dida. :head:

On topic , its 2 bad that we loose 1 of the few players that r having a good season. :(

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Think positive:
-Kalac will provide us with some laughter, I don't like to watch Milan in a bad mood.
-Well now it is an emergency, buy Buffon or Amelia.

Get well soon Nelson (if the second can't be done, then get really well really soon).

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
we4 sucked even with him as a gk,but now...
i think with this defence and now kalac we are going to concide at least 3 or 4 goals per game..
2 or 3 months is a very long period and who knows what he will be like when he gets back..
now it s an emergency to buy amelia,or someone else,kalac isnt even good enough to be no. 2...

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Wild said:
If this is the way u think then fate was suppose 2 b fair 2 us & relieve us from Pippo rather than Dida. :head:

On topic , its 2 bad that we loose 1 of the few players that r having a good season. :(
Errmmmm I dont think it really matters much of the entire teams starts sucking and one player plays well... It kinda alienates the player trying his best - and thats not good.

You say Dida, just watch, Kaka will slam team in a few games for the lack of support on the pitch.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
OMFG I know lets blame Carlo + the Management! :rolleyes:

Relax people!... you tend to forget we have KALAC in our squad. Jeez...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Hmmm so now does anyone believe we are going through an unlucky patch?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
Think positive:
-Kalac will provide us with some laughter, I don't like to watch Milan in a bad mood.
-Well now it is an emergency, buy Buffon or Amelia.

Get well soon Nelson (if the second can't be done, then get really well really soon).
LOL

He kept 2 consecutive clean sheets last season. One against Fiorentina ;)

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Okie this should be fun to watch KALAC in goal ... can things get any worst?
Oh yes they can we can lose to MESSINA ... phew...
But on a positive note now we have an excuse to buy Amelia.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
If this is the way u think then fate was suppose 2 b fair 2 us & relieve us from Pippo rather than Dida.
I'm sure that's what most of the 'usual suspects' thought about Pippo's neverending injury spell, so don't even try to make *me* look like a hypocrite ;) I don't want Dida's contract to be extended, I've never made a secret of it + some unfortunate circumstances most definitely won't change my mind.

Wild said:
On topic , its 2 bad that we loose 1 of the few players that r having a good season.
Well, see it this way: adversary circumstances can serve as some sort of mental ignition to improve determination + teamwork ... maybe that's exactly what is needed right now.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Merry fucking Christmas. :mad:

Hope you are taking it well. If it means anything, you're the biggest Dida fan I've met (physically or otherwise).

Off Topic: By Giant Killers, are you refering to the 49ers thrashing New York? :D Too bad I didn't get to watch Werder's upset.

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
San Paolo said:
Hmmm so now does anyone believe we are going through an unlucky patch?

Nothing to do with luck ... you can't quite call INTERS dry run for decades BAD LUCK can you?

Its purely the fact that out team is completley clueless when it comes to atacking they run out of ideas the forwards are all over the place ther is no one to direct them in the right direction ... notice all of our goals latley are coming from outside of the penalty area!!!

Also defence i wont get into that ... as we all know that a defence like out shouldn't be on that pitch at all due to their age and the injuries . they have to put up with ... !!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassius said:
Nothing to do with luck ... you can't quite call INTERS dry run for decades BAD LUCK can you?
No, I just call that shit.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Off Topic: By Giant Killers, are you refering to the 49ers thrashing New York? :D Too bad I didn't get to watch Werder's upset.
No, the "Giant Killers" refers to Werder's upset of Chelsea and that of Juve last year.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I fear now we will now what Dida represent 4 the team.
Many didn’t know how much we were Sheva dependent & now we'll know what a good GK we had in Dida.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
Many didn’t know how much we were Sheva dependent & now we'll know what a good GK we had in Dida.

Well if we had decent keepers as back up then it wont be much of a problem. Fact is playing with Kalac in Goal could turn out to be a real dissaster. I just hope somehow someway he gets his act together at least for another 2-3 months.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KALAC will OWN! =)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Get well soon Nelson :(

Of all our players who are out with injuries, this probably will be the one which will have the most numbing effect on our season. I only hope we get an adequate replacement.

It'll be a shame if he's played his last game for Milan.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Wild said:
LOL, so true. Same with Kaka.

Hope, Dida gets well soon.

Schedule